Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organisations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. With over 6,500 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers,
Okta customers can easily and securely use the best technologies for their business. More than 13,050 organisations, including Xero, TAL, HESTA, Nasdaq, AIA Group, American Express, Zurich, trust Okta to help protect the identities of their workforces and customers.
Identity and Access Management for Financial Institutions
In the midst of constant industry change and intense global competition, financial services firms must make meeting customers’ expectations for modern, responsive new services a top priority. At the same time, they must be able to accommodate the demands of their extended ecosystem—partners and distribution networks—and stay ahead of a rapidly evolving and uncertain regulatory environment. To succeed, financial services organisations must reimagine their products and services and battle an unceasing barrage of attempted cyber-attacks while ensuring regulatory compliance. Organisations that can compete effectively in this challenging environment will become the leaders of the next era.
Okta can help your company succeed with solutions that let you bring customer-centric solutions to market while securing and managing access to the applications you rely on to run your business. With Okta, you can better serve your customers, collaborate with your partners, and improve the productivity of your own employees—even as you respond to the challenges of evolving customer expectations and constant regulatory change.
Okta Analyst Related Reports
2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant Report:
Okta is the Market Leader in Identity as released in its Magic Quadrant for Access Management, November 2021. Okta was named a Leader (for the 5th year in a row) and placed the highest for Ability to Execute of all vendors evaluated. To learn more about how Gartner defines access management and how the vendors compare, get your complimentary copy. Read the report
The Forrester Wave Report: Identity as a Service for Enterprise, Q3 2021
Okta Named A Leader In Forrester’s 2021 Identity as a Service for Enterprise Wave™️ with Highest Scores in the Strategy and Current Offering Categories. The report evaluates eleven (IDaaS) providers across current offering, strategy, and market presence, and Okta was positioned as a Leader. Read the report
OKTA PRODUCTS AND SOLUTIONS AT A GLANCE…
Take every type of financial services interaction to the next level
With your employees
- Secure remote access for employers and contractors
- Automate time-intensive processes like onboarding and offboarding
- Automate and accelerate DevOps
With your partners
- Centralise portal experiences for partner brokers and insurers.
- Secure online partner portals
- Streamline integration with partner systems
With your customers
- Create 360° views of customers to personalise financial services
- Secure online customer portals
- Secure third party API access to offer new products and services
- Unify customer identities
- Okta powers TAL’s digital transformation for customer self-service
- Okta accelerates HESTA’s cloud transition while minimising risk
- Okta Platform Services supports Xero’s ongoing growth and a “beautiful” Zero Trust strategy
- Nasdaq leads Fintech to the Cloud. IT secures and simplifies application access with Okta.
- Financial Services: Outpacing Competitors in a Rapidly Changing World
- Accelerating Cloud Modernization for Financial Services
- Driving Agility in Fintech: How IDaaS Can Help Firms Innovate their Way to Success
- How fintech firms can stay one step ahead
- Building Seamless Experiences for Financial Services Customers
- Cybersecurity in the Financial Services Industry