Member showcase for November 2017
Below are our member announcements for November 2017:
- Venture capital fund Reinventure Group will invest in the fractional property ownership platform Brickx
- Promis is set to take its innovative bill payment platform to the next level with Queensland Government backing from the Advance Queensland Ignite Ideas Fund.
- Prospa has announced the delivery of more than half a billion dollars into the economy, providing loans to over 12,000 small businesses across the country. Prospa has also been placed second in the Fast 100 for 2017 thanks a 239 per cent average revenue growth since 2013-14
- Australias newest equity crowdfunding platform, Sharequity, is planning to work with the corporate fundraising sector as the first companies get ready to raise capital through the crowd in Australia
- zipMoney has announced that ASX-listed Kogan.com, Australia’s largest pure play online retail website, has joined the Zip platform. More than one million active Kogan.comcustomers will have access to the zipPay digital wallet at checkout.
- Selfwealth, a fintech business offering a commission-free flat-fee ASX brokerage service has opened its initial public offering, aiming to raise up to $7.5 million
- Australian fintech companies dominated the 2017 Finder Awards with FinTech Australia members Ratesetter and Acorns winning Best P2P personal loan and Best personal finance app awards
- Business lending platform Trade Ledger was profiled on Anthill Australia discussing its value proposition and offerings
- ‘Financial app for your social life’ Finch closed a $2.25 million silicon valley seed round
- Stripe, the financial services startup launched a free new tool that helps co-founders figure out how much equity each founder should get, and then automatically draw up legally-binding paperwork to expedite the process
- Payments platform Verrency has announced a $US15 million Series A funding round as it continues to expand internationally.