Exclusive for registrants!
- Grow your business in Victoria – The department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions in Victoria is dedicated to ensuring Victoria’s strong economic performance by partnering with industry to create more jobs and export opportunities, securing new investment and supporting innovation across Victoria. If your organisation, its members or its clients are considering new investment and export growth or are undertaking any new innovative projects, the department would welcome the opportunity to speak with you. Contact Kai Streicher, Senior Investment Manager, Business Investment and Engagement at DJPR for more information
- Telecommunications solutions designed for Australian fintechs – Vocus’ offerings are purpose-built for business, giving you the control and security you need. Their network connects your people, products, and services led by solution design experts in financial services.
- Swyftx is Australia’s fastest-growing and most trusted cryptocurrency exchange. The company supports retail and institutional customers to securely trade Bitcoin, Ethereum and 280+ other digital assets. It offers customers access to some of the lowest spreads on the market and industry-leading standards of customer support. Watch out for a special discount when watching
- Export your business – Australia is home to some of the world’s best and brightest fintechs with more than 40% already going global. If you have the capacity, capability and motivation to export, then now is the time to start looking at your export strategy and begin your export journey. To discover what brilliant international opportunities await your business with Austrade
- If compliance requirements give you a headache, taking you away from your disruptive world beating fintech solution, then you need to talk to OneTrust. Their solutions start at a pre-built, follow the bouncing ball, for PCI-DSS, IOS27001, etc, up to a full-blown Privacy, Security, Risk, 3rd Party Management compliance platform.
- With over 25 years of experience and the backing of a multinational trading technology powerhouse, AUSIEX is one of Australia’s leading wholesale brokers. From seamless trade execution and clearing to efficient reporting and customised equities administration tools, our goal is to help our clients grow their businesses with solutions that provide an edge.
- Q2 is a leader in financial technologies providing lending origination and related solutions in Australia, New Zealand and other areas of Asia Pacific. Our expertise in cloud technologies brings innovative automation and workflow configurability to lending organisations in the region. Reach out for more information.
- BDO is one of the world’s leading accountancy and advisory organisations. They provide the capability and depth of expertise of a large global practice, with the approachability and relationship-driven style you expect from a local firm.
- Data Action enhances the banking experience of more than a million Australians via its core banking and digital platforms every day. With over 30 years’ experience, DA represents over $33 billion in client assets and is well-positioned to continue its extraordinary track record of success with continued market expansion.
- Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Their mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible.
- A global leader in account-to-account payments, GoCardless is making it easy to collect payments in 30 countries around the world via direct API integration or through one of our many ecosystem partners, including Xero, Salesforce Billing, Chargebee and Zuora. Over 65,000 businesses trust them to streamline their payments, from small startups to multinationals.
- Truelayer, the Australian Open Banking Platform and a global open banking pioneer with local presence in Sydney, Melbourne and Auckland, will bring together the suite of proven APIs for data, verification and payments to harness the core functionality of the Consumer Data Right and deliver powerful open banking data.
- Also, Paypa Plane is the bank-grade platform where traditional payments and new fast, real-time (like PayTo in Australia), crypto and data enriched scheduled/recurring payments work alongside each other.
Other Exciting Services
- A world leader in innovative packaging and has become the go-to provider in the fintech space. With a highly creative and experienced collaborative team, Burgopak designs are brief. They focus on the ‘wow factor’ – providing an engaging unboxing experience, creating a higher perceived value of your product with clever cardboard engineering.
- Tanggram is the First Smart Wealth Creating Platform in Australia. It is on the mission to turn everyone’s small dreams into big wealth. It integrates Smart Investments, Shopping Rewards, and Social Networking altogether to build a financial world in everyone’s pocket. By focusing on goal-based and AI-driven investment strategies, Tanggram helps independent-minded individuals to manage their wealth much easier.
- Looking for investment? – For Early Stage – Seed Space Venture Capital supports founders and innovators to change the future of financial services.
- For series A and above – IAG Firemark Ventures is IAG’s strategic corporate venture capital fund. They strategically partnering with and investing in startups that have the capacity to materially alter IAG’s business.
- ASX is one of the world’s top ten exchanges. As a full-service exchange, offering trading, clearing, settlement, market insights, connectivity, and depository services across all major asset classes including equities, derivatives, ETFs, options, and managed funds. With a total market capitalisation of around $1.5 trillion, ASX is home to some of the world’s leading resource, finance, and technology companies. Our $47 trillion interest rate derivatives market is the largest in Asia and among the biggest in the world.
- Xero is partnering with some of the world’s most innovative banks and fintechs to ensure its 2.7 million small business customers can access the financial services they need. These integrations offer businesses better visibility of their cash flow, greater access to capital and more time to focus on their operations. Reach out firstname.lastname@example.org to know more.
- CreditorWatch is a commercial credit reporting bureau which holds the credit file of every entity in Australia and enables businesses of all sizes to access credit risk information on any entity in Australia (including sole traders, trusts and partnerships) to determine what sort of risk they represent to their business.
- Coworking Spaces – Looking for a space where you get to rub shoulders (not literally #Covid) with amazing like-minded entrepreneurs? Check out YBF Ventures and Stone & Chalk.
- Partner with Firstmac – Australia’s leading non-bank lender, Firstmac, has provided over 130,000 home and car loans and has raised over $28 billion in wholesale funding.
- Looking for your next Executive? – Tier One People is the recommended executive search consultancy. If you don’t know Dexter Cousins yet, reach out to him! Or Check out the best podcast in fintech!
We look forward to celebrating the night with you.