Introducing the next generation of IAG’s leading InsurTech Accelerator programme
Since inception in 2020, fmX (previously known as Firemark Accelerate) has successfully graduated 28 start-ups across four Seasons.
The programme lays the foundations for start-ups to land and expand into new markets, find new potential partners and investors, and test their insurance use cases with Australia and New Zealand’s largest general insurer, IAG.
A hybrid, 12-week programme for early stage start-ups who have the potential to disrupt the insurance industry
Programme benefits include:
- Subprogramme sprints with direct access to IAG Firemark Collective’s Data Science, Engineering, and UX/UI teams
- Immersion Weeks held in both Australia and Singapore to prepare our Founders to better understand insurance and prepare to become corporate and IAG ready Direct access to IAG’s leading CVC, Firemark Ventures, with Direct access to IAG’s leading CVC, Firemark Ventures, with $150m under management delivering strategic benefit to IAG
- Opportunity to secure trial funding through participation in the programme and validated insurance use cases with IAG Stakeholders
- Mentorship with subject matter experts to elevate learning and prepare Founders for their next stage of growth
Applications Open – Oct 2022
Participants Finalised End – Jan 2023
Go-Live – 13 Feb 2023
As an applicant, you’ll need to:
- Be an early stage (Pre Series A) with a solution that can drive impact in insurance
- Have an MVP that can be trialed and demoed within IAG and with our team
- Be aligned to the Firemark Ventures investment themes, including Machine Learning. Computer Vision, Deep Analytics, and loT
To apply for the next Season, fmX23, please send your most up-to-date pitch deck and an overview of your company. Alternatively, if you are a VC/CVC, Insurance or Government partner looking to get closer to the programme, connect with the team today.