- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: Exploring Northern Ireland’s Fintech Diversity – Invest Northern Ireland
October 1 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
As more and more Australian and New Zealand tech companies seek to expand to the UK and Europe, Northern Ireland has emerged as the go-to location for fintech investments.
Did you know Belfast is now the world’s number one destination for fintech development investment projects? And is also the top city in Europe for new FDI software development projects?
Northern Ireland’s trade and investment agency Invest NI together with Stone & Chalk is pleased to invite you to an interactive after-work panel webinar. In this webinar, Stone & Chalk’s resident mentor David McLellan will explore the different components of Northern Ireland’s unique fintech eco-system, and incentives available for Australian and New Zealand technology companies seeking to expand.
You can also submit questions when you register.
- Andrew Jenkins, UK Government Fintech Envoy for Northern Ireland
- Andrew brings an in-depth insight into each of the elements of Northern Ireland’s fintech ecosystem, and explores how other international companies have harnessed these for their international expansion.
- Roger Gregg, The Lightyear Corporation
- Lightyear has developed a unique intelligent accounts payable software platform providing automated line item extraction from electronic bills with 100% accuracy. Roger will be taking us through their journey as they expanded into Europe, and why they chose Northern Ireland for their Northern Hemisphere hub.
- Ravi Rughani, Anson McCade Recruiting
- Ravi is a talent acquisition specialist and has played a key role in recruiting teams for major international companies who have set up operations in Northern Ireland, including Citi and PwC. Ravi will be giving his observations on the depth of the talent pool available for international investors.
- Peter Hendrikssen, Regional Trade & Investment Director, Invest NI
- Peter will be talking us through the range of investment and R&D incentives available for Australian and New Zealand tech companies seeking to invest or perform R&D in Northern Ireland.