- This event has passed.
The Finnies 2020
October 28 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Australia’s most prestigious Fintech Business Awards is back!
Now in its fourth year, the awards give fintech startups the opportunity to be recognised for their work and innovation.
A total of 19 awards will be on offer including with several key awards returning. These include: FinTech Organisation of the Year, Outstanding FinTech Leader of the Year, Female FinTech Leader of the Year, Emerging FinTech Leader of the Year and Emerging FinTech Organisation of the Year.
The awards will also recognise achievements in blockchain, business lending, consumer lending, insurtech, crowdfunding, wealth management and payments.
Entries open: Monday, 24 February 2020
Entries close: Sunday, 16 August 2020
- Finalists selected by the FA board and General Manager, Monday, 24 August to Sunday 27 September
- Finnies Finalists to be announced on Tuesday 27 October at Intersekt, Australia’s Fintech Festival
- Judging of finalists to take place from Monday, 5 October to Sunday, 8 November
- Gala Awards night, Friday 27 November 2020 in Melbourne
- It is free for financial members of FinTech Australia to enter or to nominate someone.
- Non-members will be charged per entry. See entry fee structure for details.
All companies, individuals and projects must have been for work completed from: 30 March 2019 to 31 July 2020 (inclusive).
NOTE: Only financial members of FinTech Australia are eligible for free entry. Non-members are invited to enter at the following costs.
Founders to 5 FTE A$ 100 + GST
6+ FTE A$ 150 + GST