- This event has passed.
OpenHack Challenge Scaling With Data + AI
The Scaling With Data + AI OpenHack Challenge welcomes the brightest data practitioners from Australia’s diverse data-driven companies to test and flex their coding skills!
This challenge aims to inspire the most audacious data + AI ambitions of Australian companies from across startups, fintech, FSI, media & entertainment and retail. Get your team involved (or join as an individual!) to flex your coding skills, make new connections, and learn the latest ML use-cases whilst having fun along the way. We cannot wait to see how you apply your creativity in our one-day challenge!
Participants will be put into teams and given a series of open-ended data problems to solve spanning data engineering, machine learning and business intelligence, leveraging the Databricks Lakehouse platform.
Your solutions will be adjudicated by both the event hosts and our own Databricks solution architects. Prizes will be awarded to the most performant and novel solutions!
Cities and dates
Sydney – Wednesday, 20 July 2022
at Fisburners, Level 2/11 York Street, Sydney
Melbourne – Friday, 22 July 2022
at Dexus Place, Level 14, 385 Bourke Street, Melbourne
Get your teams together and apply today!
- Working professionals in data engineering, data science and machine learning
- Data-savvy startups and digital native companies
- Participants require to be 18 years or older
Team formation criteria
- This contest is open to all the working professionals in Australia
- You can apply as an individual (and be placed in a team on the day) or as a team of up to 4, provided every member meets the eligibility criteria