- This event has passed.
Inaugural Thoughtworks Digital Leaders Forum
July 28 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Thoughtworks, in partnership with Connect Media, has formed the Digital Leaders Forum – to explore the challenges leaders face in the disruptive digital age. This inaugural event brings together a select group of courageous executives, who share in their desire to build organisational resilience while pushing the envelope of what’s possible in their industries.
July 28, 2022
5:30pm arrival for a 6:00pm start. Concluding at 10:00pm.
At the Museum of Contemporary Art Australia
140 George Street, The Rocks, Sydney
As the specter of a recession hovers over our economy, executives must now weigh cutting costs and minimising risk, against supporting innovation-enabled growth
Future-focused business leaders should attend the Digital Leaders Forum to:
- Discuss business challenges and opportunities associated with the current economic downturn.
- Explore sustainable approaches to driving innovation that creates future value.
- Gain and share valuable insights related to driving ROI from digital and technology investments.
- Network and build strong connections with senior business executives.
- Gain greater insight into the forces that will shape technology and business in the future.
Do you have a colleague or peer who may be interested in attending the Digital Leaders Forum?
Keeping in mind that this event is for senior business executives only – you’re welcome to share this registration page with your colleagues or peers who may be interested to attend the Digital Leaders Forum.