- This event has passed.
FinTech Abu Dhabi
July 22 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
In preparation for the fourth annual festival, FinTech Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM) is conducting a virtual tour around the world to source for the world’s top 100 fintech startups. As part of the tour, they are looking to select 5 Australian fintechs to be selected to pitch to ADGM for the opportunity to be selected in the top 100. Selection will include a host of benefits, including travel and accommodation to Fintech Abu Dhabi (Covid-19 permitting).
As part of this they are hosting a webinar at 5PM AEST 22nd July. For the chance to learn more and participate in the online event on the 22nd of July, please SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION HERE. The application deadline is 13 July. ADGM will select 5 companies to pitch during the session to be part of the Fintech 100, while the remainder of selected companies will be given information on the broader program.
The webinar will give the audience an exclusive glimpse into the plans for the 2020 festival, discuss the new market opportunity for FinTech after ‘The great reset’ and introduce the audience to five scale-up founders leading the way in FinTech.
Exclusive benefits for winning startup(s) include:
- Direct access to the ADGM ecosystem to tap market opportunities in the UAE and MENA region.
- Access to guidance and support from the ADGM financial regulators in understanding and navigating regulatory requirements.
- Stipend for travel and accommodation to attend FinTech Abu Dhabi.
- Complimentary 1x1m exhibition booth at FinTech Abu Dhabi.
- Have the chance to apply for the Innovation Challenge.
- Have the chance to be part of the Fintech100.
- Opportunity to offer your product in ADGM’s Digital Lab, a cloud-based environment where financial institutions and FinTechs can collaborate, test and develop innovative solutions for the financial services sector.
- Opportunity to tap on institutional investment funding schemes for start-ups and scale-ups, e.g. network of venture capitalists in ADGM, the Abu Dhabi Investment Office (ADIO) Ventures Fund, Mubadala Ventures Fund and the ADGM Catalyst Fund.
- Opportunity to access to HUB71’s incentive packages, which include up to 100% subsidized office space, housing and healthcare benefits.
- Access to support and mentorship from HUB71’s ecosystem partners, including infrastructure support from Microsoft, accelerator programmes by Plug and Play ADGM, Techstars, etc..
Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM) and The Central Bank of the UAE (CBUAE) are pleased to collaborate, jointly host, and organise the fourth annual festival, FinTech Abu Dhabi. The event will be held from 24 to 26 November 2020 in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Bringing together 7,500 influencers and innovators pioneering the new wave of innovation across financial services around the world, as the MENA’S largest and leading FinTech festival. FinTech Abu Dhabi will combine both physical and virtual/digital event elements to create a 6 months campaign split across three defined platforms providing an ‘always on’ approach to the execution for maximum impact.