Bizcap expands with launch of Bizcap New Zealand
Bizcap, Australia’s most open-minded lender, is set to help New Zealand businesses flourish and grow with the launch of Bizcap New Zealand.
The expansion into New Zealand comes after Bizcap enjoyed a 300% year-on-year growth during the global pandemic, and follows a successful pilot in New Zealand.
“Our decision to launch into New Zealand was a relatively easy one to make,” says Zalman Blachman, Co-Founder of Bizcap.
“On the back of the great success we’ve enjoyed in Australia, moving into New Zealand is a natural progression, and we’re excited to be able to offer New Zealand SMEs access to business loans within the day.”
Bizcap, which launched in Australia in 2019, has earned a Trustpilot rating of 4.9/5 by providing fast, simple funding between $5,000 to $1,000,000 to small businesses that have poor credit scores, defaults or judgements, or have been rejected by banks and other non-bank lenders.
The company, which didn’t stop helping businesses for a moment during the pandemic, is known as Australia’s most open-minded lender as it helps businesses – and industries – that many other financial institutions simply won’t.
This means that brokers can work with a lender that has a common-sense approach to helping businesses succeed, with funds often deposited into SMEs’ accounts within three hours.
The Bizcap New Zealand team is now onboarding new referral partners and brokers – whether they traditionally write business finance or not – within New Zealand.
Bizcap provides brokers with the tools to provide solutions to their clients, and can either accept completed applications or referrals.
Kama Atcheson, Bizcap’s Head of Partnerships ANZ, says, “As we emerge from lockdowns, businesses need support and access to funding so they can get kick-started again.
“The commercial lending space is growing with more and more lenders and it can seem complex and overwhelming, however clients need advice so they don’t shop around and damage their credit scores.
“One of the benefits of Bizcap is you can refer a client to us, and get a genuine offer without full application and credit checks, saving your client’s credit score.”
If you’re a broker or potential referral partner who is interested in partnering with Bizcap New Zealand, call our team on 0800 249 227 or email email@example.com
- Bizcap was founded in 2019 by Zalman Blachman and Abraham White to provide funding to SMEs that existing lenders usually turned away.
- Since then, Bizcap has helped over 3000 businesses access vital funding to help grow their businesses.
- Bizcap offers business loans from $5,000 to $1m, and clients can have access to funds within three hours, faster than any other lenders.
- Bizcap’s management team has over 15 years of underwriting experience, primarily in the US markets.
- Bizcap takes a systematic approach to assessing credit and risk by really getting to know its customers’ businesses which provide them the ability to fund customers with low credit scores along with previous defaults or judgements.
Zalman Blachman, Kama Atcheson and Rebecca del RIo are available for interview
Please contact Rebecca via firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.