Applications now open for London Tech Week Australia & New Zealand Trade Mission 2022
The UK Government, in conjunction with Australian and New Zealand national and state government partners, are thrilled to announce that London Tech Week (LTW) is back, in person, in London from 12 to 17 June 2022! Aussie and Kiwi tech scaleups will have the opportunity to join the first physical trade mission to LTW since 2019.
Applications to be a delegate on our trade mission are now open. Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to participate in a curated programme of tailored events, networking opportunities and site visits across London during London Tech Week. Apply now.
London Tech Week (LTW) is Europe’s largest technology festival gathering the world’s most inspirational founders, global leaders, senior investors and rising stars to collaborate and discuss the vital role of technology in society.
In 2020 and 2021 we saw an incredible 20,000+ attendees from across the globe for virtual LTW programmes, featuring 750+ leading speakers and innovators.
This year’s trade mission has been designed for Aussie and Kiwi scaleups in the following tech sectors who are considering expansion to the UK:
- Future Technology – including artificial intelligence, big data and cyber security.
- Educational Technology
- Digital Health – including medtech and medical devices.
- Financial Technology
Trade mission highlights:
- Pre-mission briefing in May 2022 to network with other tech delegates in the lead-up to our travel to the UK
- Access to a week-long programme of events from Sunday 12 June through to Friday 17 June
- Hear from Trade Commissioners, Ministers and leaders from the tech ecosystem as they showcase UK opportunities
- Attend roundtables, site visits, networking receptions and information sessions, including information on capital raising, brand building and accessing the UK market
- Work with the UK Government to leverage support services and fast-track plans for a UK market entrance
There is no charge to join our ANZ programme or London Tech Week, but flights and accommodation are not included. Applicants will go through a competitive selection process based on readiness for UK expansion.
Open to Australian and New Zealand companies only. Victorian companies have been invited to apply via Global Victoria which is now closed.
Applications close on Tuesday 19 April 2022.
Good luck with your application!
British Consul-General & Deputy Trade Commissioner APAC (Australia & New Zealand)
UK’s Department for International Trade