Pitch to China’s top venture capitalists, entrepreneurs and media outlets
Alibaba Innovation Centre is organizing The [email protected] Cloud Startup Contest (CACSC) to gather the worlds best tech. startup entrepreneurs and give them the opportunity to pitch in front of Chinas top venture capitalists, entrepreneurs and media outlets. For more information, visit Alibaba Clouds official CACSC site at : https://cacsc.aliyun.com/
The finals for the Australia and New Zealand division will be held on September 22, 2017 at Haymarket HQ, Sydney, Australia. Startups from all over ANZ will come and present their ideas to compete for the title of ANZ Division Contest Champion. From there the winner will proceed to the World Championship, to be held in Shanghai, China on October 13th, 2017.
- Fill in the application form here.
- Judges will select 12 qualifying startups from all applications to advance to the ANZ Division Finals in Sydney*.
- The ANZ Division Finals will be held at Haymarket HQ, Australias first startup hub supporting entrepreneurs to grow into Asia. Located in Chinatown, Sydney.
- The winners will be announced during the finals in Sydney and will fly to China to compete in the Global Finals.
This competition is open to startups that have developed innovative products, applications or solutions in the following technology domains:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Big Data
- Cyber Security
- Digital Services
- Immersive Media (Augmented Reality (AR) / Virtual Reality (VR)
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- The companys country of registration is within ANZ
- Officially registered as a company for no more than 5 years
- The company is not publicly listed
- Annual revenues of less than 500,000 USD.
- The company has a clear business model, an innovative product and a strong potential to grow
- The company has not participated in the Alibaba Cloud startup program before.
*Startups based outside of Sydney who are shortlisted to participate in the ANZ Finals will receive reimbursement for one flight ticket (max. $500AUD) to participate in the finals in Sydney.
For more information about closing dates and prizes http://www.haymarkethq.com/alibaba-cloud-pitching-competition/